Monday, December 22, 2008

Changes...

If you are one of 2 people that might be reading this blog, then you have probably wondered why there aren't more posts. Well, the reason is at least a good one. Over the last few months, I started a new pastorate in Amarillo, TX at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church. So, we packed up the family, the house, the dogs and moved to Amarillo. Jana started a new job and life has been nothing but crazy. This, however, is a great move and a very welcome change from the small town we were in the last 2 years.

So, now that we are getting settled, there will hopefully be more posts and random thoughts from Above Reality.

I will leave you with this quote from C. S. Lewis, "I believe in Christianity as I believe in the sunrise. Not only do I see it, but by it, I see everything else."

1 comment:

AK said...

It will be exciting to see how God uses you in your new venture! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!